i spent the last 4 years struggling to get my design degree and now that i’ve graduated i don’t even want to work in the industry anymore……like i feel like an idiot for wasting my time and putting up with so much stress and i don’t even have any idea what else i want to do with my life……..
i’m really good at planning and developing ideas but i have zero follow through. actually i probably have negative follow through im so bad.
fashion job application subject lines i’ve been working on:
- i have a cat i could bring into work if you were into that unless u are allergic in which case i own a variety of lint rollers because i am Thoughtful
- opening ceremony? more like opening your design studio to a hard working and detail oriented intern like myself!!!!
- the only payment i need is the knowledge i’m doing a great job, contributing positively to the company and the key to your heart 💕 (also maybe a jacket or something)
- i feel i would be a great person to represent ur brand because one time a stranger complimented me on my outfit and they were also dressed very well
- do you like ice cream? me too! we have that in common pls hire me
halfway through this movie when i realize it’s basically park chan wook’s Thrist but without the vampires and it turns out they were both based off the same novel ~the more you know~
its 4:30am im slightly drunk im painting my nails
tfw you’ve graduated college and you still have no idea what you want to do with ur life!!!!!!!
i finally finished 1Q84 after 2 YEARS OH MY GOD
lmao this dude saw me talking about how cute his girl friend was tonight and offered to introduce us